Terms & Conditions
The services provided to you by IGST Diamonds Ltd (“IGST“) are subject to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions cover your use of the website and by continuing to use this website you agree that these terms and conditions are a binding legal agreement between you and IGST and apply to any purchase from IGST and that you read and understood them and that you agree to be subject to them.
IGST Ltd reserves its right, at its sole discretion, to change or amend, add or remove the pricing of its products, any prices indicated on the website, any of the terms and conditions or directions or policies at any time by posting revised terms on the website and any such change or amendment shall be regarded as being effective from the time that it is posted on the website and your subsequent usage of the website confirms your agreement to any such amendments or changes. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the website.
The terms and conditions described in this website are applicable to all of IGST’s websites notwithstanding that the websites may be with different languages or that the commercial arrangements are entered into in different languages. We recommend that you carefully read them and our policies before purchasing any item on our website.
We are doing as much as we can to provide good value for money credible prices for our products. It may be that a pricing error may occur for technical reasons and we therefore reserve the right to amend the pricing of any product at any time subject to our sole discretion. Any amendment or change will be effective as soon as it appears on our website. Should any pricing error be found after a quotation was provided or an order was made we reserve the right to cancel such order. We will inform the customer of any such change by phone or email but should the customer not be available the change will be effective immediately including in respect of a sale that has already been concluded.
All prices set out on the website are currently only in US dollars.
We are delighted to work with you and accordingly we offer free international delivery world wide!
The sold items will be delivered only after full payment by the customer.
We send only via secured deliveries carried out by delivery companies that work in this field like Malca Amit, Brinks, D2D and FEDEX.
- The delivery will leave between 1 -5 days after payment was made in full;
- Unfortunately it is not possible to send articles to a private post office box. Accordingly, kindly provide us with a home or work address where an adult is available to sign for receiving the delivery.
- Please indicate in your order the name of the person who will be receiving the delivery and their phone number prior to completing your purchase so that we could send you a tracking number for the parcel;
- Every item is sent with a receipt or a valuation if one of them is required.
- We are not responsible for any delays whatsoever of the delivery company but our sales representatives will take any necessary steps to solve any problems in order to secure a quick delivery.
- The free international delivery is from our office address to the address provided by the customer. We take no responsibility if the delivery is held by customs or in storage with customs. Also if there are any charges in connection with a customs inspection the customer will be required to pay for it in order to release the goods. If, for any reason, there is a need to return the item to our office the customer will be responsible for the charges for the returning delivery. If the customer decides not to complete the transaction the storage and delivery costs will be deducted from the refund that will be given to the customer for the purchase.
Natural Diamond Guarantee
The diamonds that are sold on the website are made of 100% colored untreated diamonds of high quality and of high value unless described otherwise. Certificates from independent laboratories of IGI, GIA, EGL, AGS, HRD can be made available at the request of the customer for all diamonds and colored stones but additional charges may be applicable.
Terms of Sale Offers
Discount offers on IGST diamonds are valid only in respect of the regular (undiscounted) prices of listed items. If an item appears without a price it is because this item is not included in any offer as it may be temporarily unavailable or already ordered by another customer or that its price was omitted due to a technical error.
In circumstances where a photo includes a number of items and prices or one price it may be the case that not all the items are on offer for sale on the website and / or that the price indicated is in relation to only one of the items in the photo unless indicated otherwise.
In circumstances where there is a sale offer where a customer can buy one item and get a discount on purchasing a second item, the discount will apply to an item with an identical price or a lower price. Also, if a third item will be added to the customer’s purchasing basket it will not benefit from the discount that is offered unless a fourth item is added to the basket. In such a case the discount will be applicable, again, only in respect of an item with an identical price or a lower price. The offered sale discount will not be applicable to items with a higher sale price.
If a free gift is offered with a purchase the number of free gifts that is offered is limited to one gift per each customer. For example, if a free ring is offered with a minimal purchase of $6,000 the number of free rings will not increase to two free rings if the customer’s purchase is actually over $12,000. In such an example the customer will only receive one free ring. It is possible to
Double Discounts or Offers
It is not possible to combine any sale offers or other discounts in addition to other reduced prices on some items. There are no double discounts or offers. For example, it is not possible to combine an offer for additional items at a certain discounted price together with a price reduction and a $100 gift for a first buy or a gift for registering on our marketing lists or for any birthday gift or vouchers or corporate discounts.
The IGST Jewelry Guarantee and Customer Services
IGST is delighted to offer to its customers a 5 years’ guarantee on jewelry purchased from it. The 5 years’ guarantee period starts from the date of purchase. The offer is available only on jewelry purchased from the IGST website and subject to the following conditions:-
- The guarantee covers the cost of repair during the guarantee period of defects that are related to regular wear and tear such as cleaning, Rhodium plating, loose teeth and missing side stones.
- The guarantee does not cover change in size or damage or wear and tear that are unusual in the opinion of IGST following its inspection.
- The guarantee does not cover loss, breaking or theft of the jewelry, stones or any part of them.
- If a defect is discovered during the guarantee period the jewelry must be returned to IGST for an inspection as to whether the defect is normal wear & tear or from unusual circumstances.
- Any changes to the jewelry in the size of its teeth, its color etc by a 3rd party not connected to IGST or without IGST’s approval will invalidate the guarantee for the relevant item of jewelry.
- The guarantee will cover the cost of delivery of the jewelry to IGST and from IGST only if the subsequent inspection by IGST confirms that the defect in the jewelry is covered by the guarantee as described above.
- IGST will in its absolute discretion will determine how the jewelry should be delivered to IGST and will advise the customer accordingly. If the jewelry will be returned to IGST in a way that was not advised by IGST then IGST will not be responsible for the cost of the delivery or any damage or loss to the jewelry.
- Following inspection of the jewelry by IGST, IGST will report to the customer on what repairs are needed prior to going ahead with such repairs and IGST will advise the customer whether or not the repair is covered by the guarantee.
- Due to the nature of the type of jewelry involved the guarantee and insurance do not cover guarantee or insurance for damage to any crack in chains or broken chain of necklaces, chains, rings and bracelets.
- If upon its inspection IGST determines that the damage to the jewelry is outside the terms of the guarantee as a result of exceptional or extreme wear & tear or treatment by an unauthorized 3rd party the customer will be charged with the cost of the repairs and the cost of the delivery and insurance of the jewelry.
- By purchasing jewelry from our website the customer agrees with the terms of this guarantee and an additional guarantee document will not be provided. The customer is advised to safeguard the purchase receipt in order to activate the guarantee subject to the above terms.
IGST will provide a free examination and “renewing” service, including the plating of jewelry, once a year for the natural life span of the jewelry which is over and above the guarantee period. IGST will advise its customers as much as needed on any parts of the jewelry that are worn out beyond repair.
In order to make your purchasing experience in our website as easy as possible there are a number of payment methods. It is possible to make payments via a bank transfer, pay pal or by a regular credit card.
Bank transfer payments are considered one of the fastest and safest methods of payment. We will provide our bank details so that every customer will be able to transfer funds directly from their bank account to our bank account. We offer a 2% discount on the transaction on bank transfers. Once a bank transfer was made we will wait to receive confirmation from the bank that the payment successfully went through and then the delivery will be sent across to the customer.
Please note that whenever customers are requested to complete private information on the website, including their name, address or credit card details the information will be handled in accordance with a secured server protocol (SSL 128).
Taxes, Customs and VAT
We present the overall cost of the item without any hidden charges but with this we highly recommend that the customer checks with the local tax authorities in relation to any taxes applicable to the transaction. IGST will not be responsible or liable to any VAT, taxes or charges imposed by the government of the customer. If there is a tax liability of any kind then it is for the customer to pay in their country as per the local government requirements without any connection to IGST.
Articles are accepted if returned within 30 days from the date on which the customer received the article with the following conditions:-
- the merchandise needs to be in its original state;
- it must not be scratched, worn out, with usage signs or in a different size;
- the merchandise must be identical to the description of the article;
- the merchandise must be accompanied by its original certificates and a copy of the receipt for its purchase.
IGST reserves the right using its sole discretion to deduct administrative and logistical and manufacturing charges from any refund on bespoke orders that were specifically tailored at the request of the customer. Refund will be paid out in the same method that payment was made.
In circumstances where there is a return for a refund the refund will reflect the cost of the transaction as per the receipt that was provided by IGST and IGST will not be responsible or liable to pay for any charges or commission that the banks may impose including any charges such as VAT or other taxes that may be imposed by the customer’s local government or any other party during the return and refund process. The refund will be paid out to the customer within 7 working days from the moment that the article was returned to IGST’s offices and was determined to be in good order after its examination.
Diamonds, colored stones and jewelry are inspected when received prior to the giving of any refund, exchange or credit. Articles that are not matching their description in IGST’s specifications for them will be returned or rejected.
Please send your returned articles to our offices in Israel via a secured method of delivery such as Malca Amit, FEDEX, Brinks or D2D.
Our address for sending the returned articles is:-
IGST Diamonds Ltd
21 Tuval Street
Ramat Gan 25255
Please insure the returned article against loss, theft and any other damage during the delivery. After sending the returned article please send an email with tracking details and the date of the delivery to email@example.com
IGST is not responsible or liable for any diamond, colored stone or jewelry that it did not actually receive or that are returned not in accordance with the above terms.
We make every effort to present and describe the products as they appear in reality accompanied with an accurate description, with many photos and with a video film. All the photos that are presented on the “Diamonds page” or the “Jewelry page” are actual photos of the items and not illustrations. Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other items may be represented at a larger than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item. In addition, the lighting that we use, as well as the viewing capabilities and colors of your monitor screen, may influence positively or negatively the colors that you actually see on your monitor. Therefore, we cannot promise that the presentation on the monitor screen of any color, texture or item will be 100% accurate. We cannot promise that all the products’ descriptions or any other content in the website are accurate and without mistakes. We continue to regularly update specific information and every effort is made in order to ensure that all the items are priced appropriately and described accurately. Should we consider that an item was wrongly presented in any way then we reserve the right to refuse to sell the item even after receipt of the purchase funds if we recognize a pricing error.
Please note that the prices and the availability of all diamonds and precious stones are subject to change without any prior notice. You are invited to consult with the customers’ service team on any enquiries by telephone on 00972-3-5753631 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Usage of the website
The entire contents of this website is for personal use only and this website may not be used for any illegal purposes or for disseminating information which is libelous, insulting, defaming, threatening and detrimental to the privacy of others, pornographic, sexual in nature or racist. The contents of this website may not be used for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of IGST. For any enquiries please contact email@example.com
All content on this website (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof), is the exclusive property of and owned by IGST, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the website for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download or print. Any other use of content on the website including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products or services obtained from the website, or use of the website for purposes competitive to IGST, is expressly prohibited.
You may not use information provided on the website for unauthorized purposes, including marketing. You may not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the website or the working of WWW.IGSTDIAMONDS.COM or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from the website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the website in any way. IGST reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the website at any time without notice. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which IGST may be entitled at law or in equity.
Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
All rights of any and all kind including intellectual property rights in connection with the website and all of its content (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio & video clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) the name IGST Diamonds Ltd and IGST’s logo, are the exclusive property of and owned by IGST, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and any use of them without prior agreement in writing is forbidden.
Your comments, ideas and any feedback
You are important to us and we greatly care about what you have to say about our website and services and we would very much appreciate hearing from you with any comments, ideas and feedback especially if we can improve our services and your purchasing experience by emailing us to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org